OFFICIAL RULES for the THATcase iPad Giveaway aka "winTHAT"1. Description of THATcase’s iPad Giveaway. For the first 2,000 (two-thousand) THATcase purchasers, one person will win a gift card for an Apple iPad. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. Entries may only be submitted as described below.
2. Promotion Period. The THATcase iPad Giveaway promotion period is between 12:00:01 AM Tuesday, September 21 and 11:59:59 PM March 31, 2011. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. One winner will be contacted by email or phone no later than Friday, April 8, 2011.
3. How to Enter. Once an individual has purchased a THATcase they are automatically entered to win. The purchasing person must have filled out their information on THATcase.com for the purchase. Only the first 2,000 (two-thousand) purchases are eligible.
4. Eligibility. The THATcase iPad Giveaway is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia). Residents of Puerto Rico are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of THATcase, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers or their immediate families are not eligible. The total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period cannot exceed 2,000. Odds of winning are 1 in 2,000. By entering, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of THATcase, which are final and binding.
5. Description of Prize. THATcase is giving away an Apple gift card in the amount of $499.00. This covers the cost of a 16GB Apple iPad. Winner will be responsible for any taxes, shipping and handling. One Winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. Should 2,000 THATcase purchases not take place by March 31, 2011, on THATcase.com, the THATcase iPad Giveaway is null and void.
6. Drawing and Awarding of Sweepstakes Prize. A random drawing will be made of all eligible and correctly completed entries received during the Promotion Period. The winner will be notified by email or phone. Winner agrees to allow his/her name and or photo or likeness to appear on THATcase.com, in THATcase social media networks and any other THATcase company information, releases and publications. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in awarding the prize to an alternate winner. Upon alternate winner's failure to comply with these Official Rules, the alternate winner forfeits the prize and no additional alternate winner shall be chosen. Entry constitutes permission to post winner's name on THATcase.com and the use of the winner's name, hometown and or photo or likeness for purposes of advertising without further compensation unless prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that THATcase, its affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability for, and shall hold all such parties harmless against damage, loss or injury that may arise in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes or participation in this Sweepstakes. Offer void where prohibited.
7. Miscellaneous. The THATcase iPad Giveaway is subject to all applicable laws in the United States. Void where prohibited and in any country except the United States. THATcase may prohibit entrants from participating in The THATcase iPad Giveaway and disqualify entries if they attempt to enter the sweepstakes through means not described in the rules, attempt to disrupt the sweepstakes or circumvent the rules, act in an un-sportsmanlike manner or with an intent to annoy or harass any other entrant or sponsor(s). THATcase reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should plagues, unauthorized human intervention, an act of God, or other causes beyond the control of THATcase, its parents, subsidiaries, and/or its affiliates, corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the sweepstakes. All decisions are final. THATcase makes no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of the sweepstakes prize.